Cindy


Choc Orange, originally uploaded by sleepingelf.

I LOVE Cindy in this ...Chocolate Orange ...yummy
this is the closest Im getting to chocolate right now LOL


iM Gutted ...at the height of headache pains ...I went and ordered 2 Elf dolls ...thats fine ...I wanted them ....but somehow ...I didnt notice adding USA to my address ...so my beautiful girls are stuck in JFK :(

I am possative they will be shipped back to Korea eventually ....but Oh I want my girls .....:(


on a plus note this week
I have got a Wendy ....I only have to get Winky now ...so thats made up for Kai and Olivia being stuck in customs

and I am having an Iso head ,.I love that boy so Im thrilled to bits

and the long lost pelts arrived ...so I can now get the Storm Cloud and grey wigs out ...HappyHappy Joy Joy ...and I dont have any aches anywere this morning ...got to be good :)

No comments: