its a Carrie House ...


its a Carrie House ..., originally uploaded by sleepingelf.

well its been a hellish week ...I havent got half of the orders done ....personal.. family .. ...sigh which has caused me some distress and stress ...so
and bloody awefull migraine from hell ....that was 2 days knocked off my feet ...I am still teaching my summer school ..which has been hard work for me ...
on a plus side , I have 2 left ,and
my new office , work room ...Summer House ,arrived
once Im in there ...I shall be as snug as a bug :D
everything will be in 1 place instread of 2 ....the fur company got in touch with me ...thank god ...I thought I was going out of bussiness
and all colours back in stock this week ...apart from browns ,Another box has gone missing :( ...but thats Ok I know it will be replaced

so ...no major problems ...Autumn is comming ...so the heating is on ...wig orders will speed up now

No comments: