right a peacefull image ...walking in a local wood...3 deer crossed my path ..by the time I got my phone on ..they were hid ...but somewere in those trees are 3 deer

I had heard they were there ...and seen tracks ..but I have never seen them ,untill that day

so I posted the picture to remind me of happy days
...now I will go GRRRRRRRRRR
the fur STILL hasnt arrived ..its Rare I get angry ..but Im not happy
I have got a batch from somewere else ...and dark brown and white ..so I am doing Ok for a while again
but my supplier hasnt answered my mails ...and the tracking number isnt working ...I will give it a couple of days ...then Contact PayPal I think ...
which I dont want to do ...but somehow I have to get a large stock of pelts ...and my old company just arnt working with my very well at all :(

No comments: