2009 , hectic start


little Fleur , originally uploaded by sleepingelf.

I love my little Fleur ..sigh ..Im so glad I was able to replace her ...
wont be selling this little girl in a hurry

In came the New Year ...down came the decorations ...we put our decorations up Dec 1st and take them down Jan 1st
We started the new year with New Cooker ..New Fridge and New TV
everything went at once ...and some new cookwere

AND ordered little Liele off Ebay
And Im waiting for 2 Fee`s ,and Lati Laches to arrive

I have Sold Dandilion ...I adore her face ..but I prefere my Narea
So Im not keeping her

I also think my Isoa head is going ,my SD mIYU and my B-el and Lusis head ...

I settled down yesterday evening and designed a new bear for class ..I'm well pleased with him...I will be making a few alterations to the master pattern ..but Im overall happy with the results

So the past couple of days have been hectic ...and I'm settling down to 2009
New Orders , New designs ..New dolls ..and full of inspiration
I feel all exited !

No comments: