waiting list , for wigs

I am not too far behind with orders
and still taking them , I have enough materials to last me for a few weeks now

but please note when placeing custom colours or multiple wig orders it can take up to 3 weeks for me to ship them out ...depending on the colour ...sometimes I have problems getting dyes
they are constantly being discontinues ..to come out with another name ..dose my head in !


I have 3 Blyth playing with colour instock
and 2 Lati Yellow .. these should be on Etsy Saturday xx


Oh Dolls ,,yes Dennis has promised me a shipment late this week ,
I am hopeing for the ordered dolls ...I have asked ..begged ...grovelled for the ordered dolls

I have also asked for the Normal Moona ,I know there are a few of you out there just waiting for those ...soon ..fingers crossed

No comments: