look who is comming to live with me



found ...thank you, originally uploaded by SleepingElf.

I do have a little obsession with Lati ...sadly I had to sell most my Lea when I had to pay my cats Vets fee :(

this year ...I have decided I am going to collect the HK ...a little more selective ,and not by repeat sculpts
I should have bought Cookie when I had the chance ..I love this sculpt , but I managed to get her

I also this weekend adopted a HK unicorn Miel ..so Lily has a Sister !
with Lami , coming to live with me
I am hopeing one day to add a tan Byrul and I rather like Momo
and a Coco will one day come and live with me again

and Im dreaming of a tiny tan Belle ..but on the basic body
and a sugar or Choco Lea
at least I will have a Mystic head though ..rather happy about that


and managed to get the HK girls

spring cleaned today ..accounts all done ..so the wig orders should bw going out Tuesday as promised


No comments: