beloved winnie

what a week ...
Sunday ..got to the show and they never received my booking ..
I had some lovely offers of help ..and the organiser got me an extra table ...it was a little tense
the clutch went on the car driving home ...so we have no car for Miniatura ..they cant fix it untill next week
then to top it off

Winnie didn't come home Monday ...I knew in my heart something was wrong

she had a very short life ..but was loved and adored

and I cant thank you all enough for the personal messages I have got

when you work for yourself like I do ..it can be very isolated ..and I dont mind ...I love my work ..and my cats are my constant companions ...they are sat on the table by me now ...:)
loosing one of them is like losing a friend
and Winnie ...lol she never shut up ..never ,,she was always "talking " jumping on me or the other cats ..she demand our attention all of the time ..and we loved it ...
so its very quiet without her
and I have had such lovely messages they have so helped ...thank you all xx

No comments: