what a beautiful day

It is soooooooooooooooo hot these past few days ..did a full week last week wig makeing and drying ...Im on-top of all my orders

so we had a day off ..a walk in the Wire Forest ..and picnic ..it was stunning
had a wonderful day ..only down side
I took a fall ...sigh ...its been a long time since I took a dive
thank God there was no one around ...
it reminded me ..Im overweight
all that weight crashing down on my knee and hands ..as I hit the dirt I can remember keeping my chin up
and thinking ..please God dont let me break anything not this time ..Im in the middle of a forest with 2 and a half miles to get back to the car LOL

Today Im black and blue ...and have a grim determination to get to my goal weight
I will do it ..so next time I take that walk , I will enjoy it more

No comments: