Saturday, October 23, 2010

update on wig orders

 thank you so much for bearing with me 
Im not online to chat much at the moment 
thank you for the cards , prayers and well wishing ..we need it 
and we both apprecaiate it 


Im spending most of my time ..making up orders 
and getting them out
at the moment its the only piece of normality I have :...(
and this week going to and fro hospital as Pete gets ready for his operation ..and yet more tests 


I am still taking orders ...if you would like to place orders p
at the moment use the form on my web site 


its just right now ..my head isnt working right ..and Im likely to loose you if you send in a payment form PayPal ..and there are no wig details on it 


I find it hard with the volume of orders I have to keep track the best of times ..at the momment Im on auto 
print off order from site .. make it up ship it out 
but throw in a cross reference ..Im doomed !
LOL


so send in the order from my site 


http://littlebloomers.tripod.com/thesleepingelf/id33.html


next week is going to be tough for me ...
 ..he goes in tomorrow for surgery ..


Im spending most of my time next week hospital ..and making up the November 
Etsy OOAK 




Most of my wig orders have gone ..unless you ordered mixed spice or a rose wood ..that will be going out Monday or Tuesday
...Oh and I have 1 blushes ...thats drying


orders placed last week ..will be done this week 





1 comment:

Michelle's Mad World said...

I hope all goes well for your hubby's operation and his imminent tests.

Every good wish to you both. :o))

Michelle xx

Blog Archive

My Etsy

About Me

My photo
was LittleBloomers for many years making miniature dolls , then miniature tiny bears ...get it :) ...now I feel old , In 2004 ..I started making tiny outfits ..thats when I bought my first tiny ...I was hooked in 2006 I started making wigs although my first few wigs were for my tinys I soon had customers asking me for larger sizes ...and that is that

Followers