Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Ill

I have just got on line ..ive been ill and in bed since saturday ...I can't belive I can get any lower ..i have a chest infection ..our family are rallying around looking after me and pete ...this is just lousy
I'm in bed ..from my phone so its a liite crazy I can't get on my pc can't get to my emails ..too weak right now
my dad is with pete in hospital now and tommorow ,Petes sister is going with him ..all I can prommis if you have sent me an order ..or waiting for an order ..it will be sent out for the christmas deadline ...i can'
t answer emails .mails

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Etsy

About Me

My photo
was LittleBloomers for many years making miniature dolls , then miniature tiny bears ...get it :) ...now I feel old , In 2004 ..I started making tiny outfits ..thats when I bought my first tiny ...I was hooked in 2006 I started making wigs although my first few wigs were for my tinys I soon had customers asking me for larger sizes ...and that is that

Followers