Monday, November 29, 2010

out of bed

I have got up today for the first time in a week
Im shakey ..and I have to go back to the Drs tommorow .
Pete has started Chemo ...and I am scarred still I will pass this onto him

I dont think I have ever felt such raw pain ..as I have lately ..just when you think things cant get any worse ..they do ...and you wonder how on earth you are going to get through things

I have had to cope with my family looking after us ..whilst I cant look after Pete

 Im working now on catching up with all these orders and dolls I have to get out

if you are waiting for me to write you ...you should here in a couple of days
these back logs I have to get out ...and invoices

2 comments:

Valida said...

Carrie, I'm so sorry that things are so very difficult at the moment. I'm still praying and sending health filled hugs. It's good that you have your family to support you. I truly hope there will be a turn around for good soon and that you and Pete will be able to look back on these days and be amazed at how you survived. May all the good things come your way soon. Get better soon and lots of love to you both, Valli

Shriara Navarro said...

Carrie, I a m keeping you and your husband in my prayers.
Valerie

Blog Archive

My Etsy

About Me

My photo
was LittleBloomers for many years making miniature dolls , then miniature tiny bears ...get it :) ...now I feel old , In 2004 ..I started making tiny outfits ..thats when I bought my first tiny ...I was hooked in 2006 I started making wigs although my first few wigs were for my tinys I soon had customers asking me for larger sizes ...and that is that

Followers