Wednesday, December 29, 2010

NEW YEAR SALE LARGE BRACKEN, LARGE MINA AND MERMAID MINA



bracken, originally uploaded by Sleeping Elf ..MERRY CHRISTMAS.
whilst clearing up in my shed ..I came across a stock box
these I WILL NOT CARRY IN STOCK AGAIN

..I CAN GET THEM ...but I wont have them in-stock ..I just dont have the room ..and prioritys have shifted for me

3 white large bracken
3 natural white bracken
5 light tan Bracken
3 white large Mina
1 light tan Brier Rose
1 large red Moona
SALE PRICE
all $165.00 each

2 white mermaid Minas
pink tail and a green tail
2 natural Mina
green tail and a blue tail
1 tan Mina with a blue tail

$140.00 each

shipping is $20.00

they will be sold sold on my site Etsy or Ebay
from January 1st untill they are sold
its Petes wish
£10.00 on each sale will go to MacMillans
they have been wonderful since Pete was diagnosed ..going above and beyond the call of duty
so this year ..this is the first of my fundraisers for this wonderful organisation


January will also see my first bear which will be sold on Ebay for MacMillans ..100% of that sale will go to

MacMillans and Cancer Research Uk


throughout the year every month will see a sale were all profits will go to these organisations

it could be a bear ..a doll
a special outfit or wig ..but I will try every month to do something for them

4 comments:

Debie Lyons said...

Hi I have just found your blog and think your dolls are great. I also think what you are doing for the McMillan nurses is wonderful to. I hope 2011 will be a good year for you.

Debie xxx

A.J. said...

Hi Carrie
Found your blog!

What a lovely gesture for such a worthwhile charity. Your bears and dolls are amazing,

Amanda

tinybear said...

thank you both
here is too a wonderful 2011 for us all xx

Jain Squires said...

Hi Carrie, Just found your blog. So sorry to hear what a terrible time your'e all having. Wishing you all the best for 2011. Jain xx

Blog Archive

My Etsy

About Me

My photo
was LittleBloomers for many years making miniature dolls , then miniature tiny bears ...get it :) ...now I feel old , In 2004 ..I started making tiny outfits ..thats when I bought my first tiny ...I was hooked in 2006 I started making wigs although my first few wigs were for my tinys I soon had customers asking me for larger sizes ...and that is that

Followers