Wednesday, December 8, 2010

ORDERED

I have a wall of orders ..all due to go out Friday
and Im getting a huge amount of back logs done these next 2 days


We haven't had to go to hospital at all this week ...the first time since September
..things feel almost normal ...Pete was ill the weekend because of the Chemo ...and his resistance to infection is at his all time low ...right now
so we are being carefull about that ..but the side effects arnt too bad for him ..now we just hope it works

This morning ...I had this come through my e.mail ...I have always wanted a Choa ...always ...and for this price ..I couldnt not
Pete said Ok ...she will be my doll for 2011 :)

2 comments:

mikkag said...

I'll keep you and your husband in my thoughts, and I wish you all the luck in the world and the strength to beat this terrible illness. It's such a horrid thing to have to deal with, I really feel for you.

Here's to hoping that Choa will arrive soon and bring a little happiness with her.

Kayjay said...

I ordered one too as I want a project for next year that Miriam and I can work on!!

Love to you and Pete

K xx

Blog Archive

My Etsy

About Me

My photo
was LittleBloomers for many years making miniature dolls , then miniature tiny bears ...get it :) ...now I feel old , In 2004 ..I started making tiny outfits ..thats when I bought my first tiny ...I was hooked in 2006 I started making wigs although my first few wigs were for my tinys I soon had customers asking me for larger sizes ...and that is that

Followers