Monday, January 24, 2011

and out they go

by the end of the week all orders should be shipped
its good to be saying ...your order has gone

by the end of the week ..new curley tots and long wigs will be listed on Etsy
Lati Yellow ..and Lati Green /unoa size
and some lati white /puki puki

and a new bear ...

Charity bear will be listed on Ebay February

Pete is doing Ok ..as well as one can be
he has been taken off one lot of pills ..they were making him so ill
and it looks like his heart has gone back into rythem and slowed down
his operation for this week has been cancelled until after he has been Zapped
and he should be Zapped next week
but right now ...we had a wonderful normal weekend

and spent a lovely afternoon with my Brother and his wonderful new partner in their new home ...life almost felt normal xx

No comments:

Blog Archive

My Etsy

About Me

My photo
was LittleBloomers for many years making miniature dolls , then miniature tiny bears ...get it :) ...now I feel old , In 2004 ..I started making tiny outfits ..thats when I bought my first tiny ...I was hooked in 2006 I started making wigs although my first few wigs were for my tinys I soon had customers asking me for larger sizes ...and that is that

Followers