I have Blog!















quick intro
Carrie ..aka Tinybear to many ...traded as LittleBloomers for many years
making miniature dolls , then miniature tiny bears ...get it :)
...now I feel old , and still a proud memmber of The British Toymakers Guild discovered BJDs about 99 ...but didnt actually buy one untill early 2004 then I was doomed ...loved them but wished they were smaller ...my dream came true and I was soon the proud owner of Luthien my ElfDoll Sylph ..2004 and Yoko Rosie who both still live with me ...I made my first outfit that year ....in 2006 I started making wigs although my first few wigs were for my tinys I soon had customers asking me for larger sizes ...and that is that
I soon started dying my own colours ...experimenting with cuts and styles
...and my collection of tiny got larger and larger

in 2007 I started to plot and sculpt my first tiny girl Moona
her first release was August /September 2007

followed by Bracken and then the wonderful BonBon and Coco

in April 2008 , The Sleeping Elf Ltd was registered ..and this year I have great plans
and this is the newest girl ..large Moona


I look forward to bringing Mina ..who will be the mermaid
and Im planning a tiny Anthro ...a tiny bear

and we are working on a sleeping -elf ...

Blod is shareing her wonderful talents with me too ...I always get exited about her work

what else have I got planned for The Sleeping Elf ...lots













No comments: