Updates


Marsh`s Pants, originally uploaded by sleepingelf.

Im starting to get the girls ready for Miniatura ...to my horror I realised its but 2 weeks away !

so see you there 3rd and 4th October ! at the NEC ...I should have my stand number in a couple of days

I will have some fullsets of Moona ,Mina ,Bracken and Coco and BonBon ...and a couple of OOAK mermaids

and the Pumkin house will be on display :D


DELAYS are expected now ...the brown fur shippment ..which went missing last month is officially lost ..thats 2 shipments in as many months ...thats not good .

a replacement parcel is on its way ...but I am now sold out on dark brown . Coffee , Chocolate chip ,
MOST BROWN TONES ...
I am expecting it this week ...but there are a couple of orders here
held up because Im just out of browns

I am trying to get out most of the orders by next weekend
because next week ...I have to work on my dolls ....and shock horror...my tiny bears !
yup I have made a couple ...Im loveing doing them too ....I have a new Panda ...Peter ..a mohair minature ..and I have a yearning to do one of my Emily falmer kits

which I find wonderful ...I havent been able to settle to do my bears at all this year
dose this mean Im not stressed out now ? :D

and I agreed to do a huge toy show at the NEC in December
to exhibit my larger Moona ....Im feeling real good right now

No comments: