Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Betty gets a new frock


Betty gets a new frock, originally uploaded by sleepingelf.

I cant tell you how much I wanted a Hujoo when I saw them first ..and they were impossible to get ...Im thrilled they are so easy to get now ....
and I adore the resin ones ....Betty gets a new dress


any way ...update ..WIGS ...I have a ton ...just sat here ...waiting to ship ...and no postal bags
they should have gone Monday ..and discovered to my horror ..I have put the 100 envelopes I bought somewere safe ...and cant for the life of me find them ..
Address lables are ready , wigs are ready
Post bags should be with me tommorow

Im such an airhead !


and good news ....Large Mina ...will be made next ...working on her right now

2 comments:

Bone*Head*Studios said...

What breathtaking dollies ,I love all the gorgeous dolls you have!!!!!...,,very expensive addiction you have my dear!
blessings,Flora

tinybear said...

thank you xx
LOL it is

Blog Archive

My Etsy

About Me

My photo
was LittleBloomers for many years making miniature dolls , then miniature tiny bears ...get it :) ...now I feel old , In 2004 ..I started making tiny outfits ..thats when I bought my first tiny ...I was hooked in 2006 I started making wigs although my first few wigs were for my tinys I soon had customers asking me for larger sizes ...and that is that

Followers