Im getting there !


PLEASE bear with me ...I have been inundated with wig /doll orders ..it may take a couple of days to get to your PM ...or e.mail me sleepingelf@blueyonder.co.uk

I would never willingly ignore anyone ...I am being swamped with e,mails .. so to cut down on time I have un-subscribed to any Yahoo groups ..Spammed all those weird Russian mails Im getting.and the ones that want me to marry them ...or buy a PC ?
..gone no mail on every thing ...so I dont miss any mail from you guys

so if you havent heard from me in a couple of days ..give me a gentle KICK ...

There was a delay last week ..due to me being ill ...but Im digging my way through the snow now and I have almost caught up ...Post will go out tomorrow

WHITE ...SOLD OUT ...Im waiting for new fur to arrive
and Im working on a LONG wig ...
...might work ...might not ...but Rosa likes hers

No comments: