No more cuts


beautiful boy, originally uploaded by sleepingelf.

Wow ...that was fast

just an update .....I have now sold out of blonde ...Ginger Nut ...anything based on a blond or white pelt

I have had so many orders arriveing ...e,mail , DOA and my web site

I have contacted my supplier and had an extra 2 shippments of pelts added
.it will be with me next week if everything goes smoothly



I am considering ..no longer taking on cuts ...
it slows me down to be honest ..they take tripple the time
....I also get very nervous about making them ..either making mistakes ..or I even forgot to cut one wig this month and I now have an irate customer
which upsets me ...I know I have made a mistake and dont like it
...I hate the pressure and dont like working this way ..so I think as from today Im not cutting


I will still make boys wigs ...but will list them on Etsy
I think that would be the best thing to do

all orders with cuts will be done ...but I dont think I want the pressure of taking them on


..might still do the Puki bobs ...I love Puki Bobs

No comments: