HAPPY NEW YEAR


Koori . Unoa Chibi, originally uploaded by sleepingelf.

I cant believe my Koori (ice ) made it home just before Christmas

I am thrilled
I was reading a magazine article the other day about happiness ..
all about possative thought and all that ..and another about face-ing your Tiger !

sounded so cool ..so this year ...Im going to be more organised and face my tigers ...I hate making phonecalls ..accountants ..banks that sort of thing , but Im going to do it !
be a little more possative and write down 3 things that happened to me in the day that made me happy

OK jAN 1ST ...
AT LAST ..I found my P60 ..yes this made me happy LOL

Wonderful meal at my Mum and Dads with all the family and my 2 brothers ...it was lovely

and a quiet evening in front of the fire with my Husband ..Pete
watching the last od DT as Dc Who ..it ade me happy


Jan 2nd ...
I lay in bed ..and watched my 3 cats sitting on my bedroom window watching the snow

I finnaly got an old gold Shuco ! the ultimate TINYBEAR ! and a tiny stieff hedgehog

finished Koori`s mohair jumper

No comments: