THISTLEDOWN


thats better, originally uploaded by Sleeping Elf ...
it feels like an age ..but she has arrived
Im thrilled to bits with her , she is so tiny ...but has a definate pressence to her !
and she is so stable ..she stands much better than my Lati tinys ...
I have baggied a light tan elf ..and a dark tan human ..those are mine
and I do have a bit of a thing for the coloured girls ..especially Orc ...my little lilac resin

If I could get rid of this bloody headache I would be happier I think


Im working like CRAZY to get all the wigs up to date and out by Tuesday , So I can make outfits and play a little with my new girl

we are going away for a long weekend this weekend ...leaving the house and Lola in the capable hands of my Brother and his girlfriend

and Im going to sit on the beach and chill

No comments: