deep breaths............


Multi head Ante, originally uploaded by Sleeping Elf ...

STRESSED ..IS NOT THE WORD I would use ....
UBER MEGGA ULTRA STRESSED ..IS

Im trying to get all my orders out for Friday ...as Im going away
leaving the house and cats in the care of grown up kids ..and going to friend for a week

I wont be making for nearly 2 weeks ..as I know its gonna take me a week to catch up with mails when I get back


that's IF ..the car gets through tomorrow ...she failed the MOT ....and has 2 massive holes in the floor , we didnt even know until they pulled back the floor carpets
they are going to try and weld her tomorrow , if they can weld her ..the new tyre goes on Saturday ...MOT ticked Monday and off we go 2 days late
BUT ...if they cant weld her ...she has got to be scrapped and Im gutted ....:(
no car ...:(
no holiday :(

Im not answering most my post right now if your asking about your order ..caus its being done to post Friday

No comments: