CoCo- Fur News


CoCo, originally uploaded by sleepingelf.

I LOVE this portrait from Blod

she is just so talented ...it realy captures my Coco

anyhow .NEWS on the Fur
its missing

I had got it in my head it was June I ordered them ..it was actually the end of May ...so they are missing.... Damn
well it was a Month .last week, I ordered them ...its not unusual for them to take 3 weeks to arrive ...but a Month ...no they are gone

so I have had to report them lost ...that normally means they will go back to the sender ..then they replace them ....Last week I rebought that order ...and doubled it ....so that should be with me in 2 weeks
.I also managed to get a small ammount of white and beige in the Uk ...trouble is it cost me double ...but it will be with me in a couple of days ...so that means ...by the end of this week ..it will be bussiness as usual , and I can catch up with orders

I have only had this happen once before a couple of years back ...but its not good

No comments: