Zac


Zac, originally uploaded by sleepingelf.

I just love this boy ....sigh

major major PC disaster ...it died ...in tecnicolour and loads of flashing squares yesterday ...including my list of who paid for Mina mermaid !

I know I can track them down ...I do have a couple I know have ordered her ...buy my days !!! I need this like a hole in the head !
I knew it wouldnt last for too long ...it was slowingdown and freezing
I have most things backed up ....just a few Doccuments are missing

luckily .. ...and I have my old work horse ...thats so slow its almost clockwork ...but I will be able to work on line and still take orders and get them out ...how annoying ....RIP FRANK ....(it was made up of my old harddrive and my brothers PC so we called it Frankenstien )
.....my new brand spanky new PC ...with WIFI ...will arrive next week ...just in time for my new office to be ready! whooooooooooooo

No comments: