she lives !

she passed !
and was polished ...new tyre ..and off on holiday we went !
Im still taking a couple of days now , to get the remaining few orders out that I had to leave becasue I RAN OUT OF BAGS ...BOXS TAPE !
everything

I have already found out I sent out the wrong order to 2 people ...so thats got to be sorted
but I feel rested and less stressed

I am still taking a coulpe of days off ..I want to do a little watercolours ..and I have a tiny Catrina ..
Ive been wanting to make one for ages ..so I am !
she may end up a necklace ..or for my dolls house ..not sure yet
File:Catrinas 2.jpg
( day of the dead ) doll Im playing with ..and my 48th SCALE
and I have to get all 4 cats up the Vets for their check ups :)


so now its time for a cup of tea ..and I have to fight my way into my work room ..everything was just thrown in there before I went

No comments: