New day no site …new bears and one rabbit remaining on Etsy ..or message me

Well my web site has gone ..i was toyimg with cancelling it and going full etsy or full etsy no site or social media sales ...so ive plummed for ..blog and etsy ebay I only use ..for selling off my old handbags and bits n bobs ..although i have a huge ...i mean huge ! box of Monsterhigh i will never get around to repainting that i must sort out i habe been doing doll restoration ..as much as i would love to do it all the time ..i cant take on dolls from outside the UK , postage is way too expensive for these big heavy dolls so UK only but im lovimg it I habe 4 ball Joint dolls to make into fullsets and shoes will come again ...but right mow we are deccoratimg the house so I have nowhere to cut out yet xx but next year ..there will be more amd i really want to make some larger shoes for these vintage dolls y use

No comments: