Smile ❤️

 I taught teddy bear classes  for years ..I always used to say , when you go on courses you can tell how good they are or how bad by what they leave out ..that little secret that makes the designs work …that makes what your making ,look like the designers version 

Lisa shares it all in her Masterclass 

I have already learnt a tremendous amount 

I’m well impressed I’m making this boy ..and the terrier ..and I really think I want a goat LOL …I’ve always had a thing for goats 

Well worth the £8.00 a month 

https://www.patreon.com/Lisa_Pay

And it’s sparked my creativity ..I’ve a.ways wanted to make a felt doll …I can see someone special being,ade for my shop over the coming weeks ❤️




1 comment:

All Bear by Paula said...

You've just reminded me of the huge Jan Clark felt doll I started making ages ago! I must finish her. So glad I found your blog. Have added a link from mine so I can find it easily :)
Love, Paula x