Finishing off







 I’ve spent this month so far finishing projects 

My Poor Girls legs came off .. not unusual with this type Susi .. she is waiting on my repairing her .. don’t think I have that elastic , so I’ve tied them on for now and out her in these tights … I adore her face , this girls face is painted differently to my others .. she is my fave … shhhh don’t tell the others 

I’ve absolutely loved this MastetClass from Lisa Pay he’s my favourite bear 💗 love him … my jumper is now finished .. my first fairisle n pure wool … labour of love but I love the end result , 

Kelly’s Travis Memory quilt , never again … I was so nervous about cutting out xxxnever realised how hard these are to make and time consuming lol but I’m happy with the end result and at last … carved sea glass … 

Really happy with those … we have plans ! 

Sleepingelf Silver … has a ring to it



No comments: