Versus Arthritis Challenge

my fundraising link  

Well I’m still strapped up and wrapped up ..I can drive now …and have just started working again ..but progress ..is slow , my Arthritis has flared again in my hands 

….but good news is I’m loosing weight nicely ..Good Old SlimmingWorld…and doing Yoga 30mins a day is making me feel stronger and in less pain 

I’ve started my March Projects …I have a list …but not sure now how my hands will hold up 

But I’ve decided anyone who donated through my fundraising page will be entered into a draw April 1st and will be able to select there plaice from the items I’ve made x

So far I have Dot Pebbles Bunny’s ..Dot Pebbles Frog …Willow the Oak baby …Socks …and I have a few weeks yet to add more prizes xx


These are some of the patterns I plan to do xx






No comments: