Hello again

https://sleepingelf.etsy.com/ 

Can’t believe it’s been so long , this year has flown by , dramatic fall , lots of scans and hospital, amazing holiday in Norway , we have a grandson due in December , can’t wait for 

Now Etsy … said through gritted teeth ,

Now taking funds to be released when the goods are shipped , as most my things are made to order , that’s a pain , so I have taken off everything that’s made to










order and only items instock are listed , mainly because of family commitments, I cannot keep up as I’m spending a lot of time in my home town over the coming weeks , 

I’m also sorting out dolls and bears … just stuff I have accumulated and will be listing that’s too , I’m having a real spring clean ! 

I’ve listed some today 

In my Etsy store , link is above ❤️

I will try and add new shoes … but I’ve lots to do LOL x 

But please contact me if you so need anything g

1 comment:

Shannon Mackle said...

Herbal to Cure for (HSV), via… Robinson.buckler@yahoo.com

STDs
bacterial vaginosis
STIs
Chlamydia
Chancroid
Gonorrhea
Herpes
Genital warts
HPV
Trichomoniasis
weakened immune system.
weight loss.
Pneumonia.
Prolonged inflammation of the lymphatic glands.
Purple spots on the skin.
Diarrhea.
Sores in mouth, anus or genitals.
Memory loss.
Depression and other neurological disorders..