March I have had my head down ❤️

 Commissions this month ..which I’m really pleased about ..none Etsy sales 

I suppose I should think of stocking my shop up …but I’m so happy making up orders right now 

I have so much I want to do on my todo list …and not enough hours 

Frida , Frida and Diego ..have gone out …I finished Gracie’s blanket …and 3 custom size boots and shoes with a Cardie …I was really pleased with those as I made them from measurements..And I made a tiny Bunny called Monty to go with Furgal the Ferret …Paul was blown away …he’s never seen anything this tiny jointed …I think I want  to make a bear next 



#microcrochet #crochetaddict #miniature #miniaturelover #iniaturemaker #microamigurumi #tinydolls 

#miniaturecrochet #sleepingelf #miniatureknitting 


❤️ https://tinybear-sleepingelf.blogspot.com❤️





No comments: