Tiny elves

 Bank holiday ..felt creative …I had dug out my fimo to try and make some eyes I would be happy with the the micro cat ..my first attempt at cane work …then I fished out my UV lamp ….the joys of hoarding ..amd having a craft stash …I bought it to varnish painted copper ..I’ve not done that yet LOL 

So today I got it out for the eyes …very pleased with the results …so I thought I would make a couple of heads …

I really REALLY want to make 1/24 and 1/48 scale figures , for our houses … so thought I’d practice a bit 

The Fimo was very hard ..so I use baby oil to soften it back up so it’s workable 

It took me all day to do these little heads …but I’m so pleased with them …now I need to work out the body and clothes …but I’m off to Rosie’s for a couple of days 

So Thursday I will get the Fimo out


And I’m trying to resist the Love Crafts sale ! 

30% off 10 balls …I DO NOT need another project to start …I have more sock yarn than you can shake a stick at …I have yarn to knit 6 jumpers and I’m knitting myself 2 now 

And enough DK to knit 2 bed covers …and we won’t mention the cotton 

I will use up some of that before I buy ANYMORE 

there I’ve said it LOL 






 

No comments: