When I was a child ..

 One Christmas my mother bought me a book , all about dolls , I dreamt of owning these beautiful old treasures .. I didn’t think it likely ..I loved the tiny dolls in their trunks , with their outfits ..only dreaming I would own one 

Sunday this little girl arrived 

I’ve called her Grace , she’s beautiful 

I’ve named her after my Granddaughter ..

And I plan on restoring her ..making her very own travelling trunk ..she’s very exited ..and already tried on shoes …

I was quite surprised she arrived Sunday ..we never have Mail on that day ..but she did ..and I’m thrilled 


Almost as thrilled and the Big Bic pen …with Bic pens inside …and unicorns ! Again as a child ..I wanted these pens so bad at School …. I loved how the colours changed and that satisfying click as you do so …I’m even more exited as one of these has a pencil in too 

I’m going to fish out my watercolours and journals ..I can feel some painting coming on ❤️❤️❤️❤️



No comments: