Mathilda

 Today I spent the morning in the dentist … yuck 

I was very exited about getting home to finish Mathilda the goat …I’ve been working on her for a couple of weeks now ,

I jumped right in set up my kit …and nothing happened 

Then I spent the next 2 hours stripping down the airbrush to getting it to work ðŸ˜¡

I used to use an industrial airgun ,many years ago I used to use one ,when I was a fabricator , so I’m no stranger to stripping one down and putting it back together again ..I soon had her working 

And work it did …

I use Jacquard Dye-na-flow iron-fix silk paint ,In an Iwata airbrush and compressor it’s amazing ..I can see me using it a lot more now I’m this happy 

Finally I finished Mathilda ..she is on Etsy 

Although I will be quite happy if she doesn’t sell LOL 

My heads exploding with ideas 

I really want to do an Alpaca …and a dog …and a denim bear ! 







No comments: