Sewing and dolly mojo

 I’ve been totally out of whack since my hols …I really want to make things with my glass , but have several projects in the way before I can do this 

I need to sort out my work room ..a lot of dolls to be sold off too 

Lots of work to be done …doesn’t help that my hip has decided to give up the ghost …I’m in a lot of pain ..again and it’s affecting my mobility …still I’m still getting things done …slowly 

Hospital contacted me …x rays Monday to find out what’s going on with my swanky new hips 

And I settled down to sewing .. I don’t normally make fabric shoes …I’m not comfortable making them but the brief is a fabric shoe to go with an oriental outfit …so I did 

I used Lisa Pays Pinocchio shoe and resized it , ..perfect ..I’m quite pleased with it 


No comments: