Postin times ..and updates


Pippit and her friend, originally uploaded by sleepingelf.

Im kinda fired up to make some more miniature bears
this is one of my old Anime style bears I used to sell on Abracadabra

I just miss it ...I miss the creative side off it ....so next year ..more bears .
and I also spent a wonderful weekend with Miriam and Sam
and Vanessa ...was supposed to be tiny BJDs ...but ..well couldnt help but slip into bears

OK ...Im only posting once a week right now ...Saturday morning

its gving me a full week to work ...Christmas Crazy is well and truly on us ...Im inundated with orders ...and the dolls are waltzing out
its all hands on deck ...as we work to get out the orders ...I say we ..but its me
and Pete takes over the running of the house !
my last show of the year will be this Sunday ...then the Fullsets I have will go on my Etsy sight
Then I will be working on my web site
organising new colour charts
and updateing all the pages and photos

No comments: